Next holiday, instead of plodding through the same old boring activities as last year, Tiger Wheel & Tyre encourages holidaymakers to take a walk on the wild side and create and execute an Adventure Bucket List.
“Why do more of the same, when there’s so much adventure to be had?” says Group Marketing Executive, Joe du Plooy. “We’re teaming up with Experience Gifts Online Store (EGOS) to offer two lucky winners the chance to *win an adventure and get started on that bucket list.” On 21 December 2015, a draw will take place and two winners will each win an Adventure Voucher from EGOS.
Whether you are staying home for the holidays or travelling across the country, there’s an adventure in every province. Vouchers can be used for a stunning array of experiences including these, which top Tiger Wheel & Tyre’s Adventure Bucket List:
- Orlando Bungee Jump: Experience the world’s first bungee jump between cooling towers, at the colourful Orlando Towers.
- Canopy Tour for Two: Zipline through the trees of the picturesque Magaliesburg, is an experience as wistful as it is thrilling.
- Western Cape
- Beach Outrides: Horseback riding along the beach is the stuff of romance movies; and a real option in Cape Town.
- Abseiling for Two: Abseil off the sheer edge of Table Mountain, 1000m above sea level.
- Segway Ushaka Beach Glide for Two: Glide along Durban’s Mile of Gold on a Segway.
- Shark Cage Diving: Get up close and personal with a variety of shark species from the safety of a cage.
- Free State
- Quad Biking for Two: Enjoy the great outdoors from a unique vantage point.
- White Water Rafting for Two: Experience the Ash River through the mist of pounding rapids.
- White Water Rafting for Two: See the Sabi River as you’ve never seen it before.
- Quad Biking for Two: Kick up dust and ravage the ravines in Hazyview.
- Eastern Cape
- Canopy Tour for Two: See the ancient Tsitsikamma Forest from the canopy, looking down.
- Walking with Elephants, with a Ride for Two – Plett. Walk hand-in-trunk with an elephant and experience a 15-minute elephant-back ride.
- Canopy Tour for Two: See Magoebaskloof in a new light.
- Quad Biking for Two: You know you want to!