As part of its drive to enhance the accessibility of all KZN South Coast Tourism offers, Ugu South Coast Tourism (USCT) is excited to announce the launch of its free, user-friendly app – Explore KZN South Coast – made available to the public on Friday, 20 December.
“We are involved in a number of initiatives that will promote the many KZN South Coast tourism sites, products and events, one of which is the innovative ‘Explore KZN South Coast’ app,” explained CEO of Ugu South Coast Tourism, Phelisa Mangcu. “This particular app has been designed to ensure absolute ease of use while providing both local residents, tourism establishments and our many holidaymakers with a wealth of vital information that will make their KZN South Coast experience inherently more enjoyable.”
What you need to know about the app:
- The USCT ‘Explore KZN South Coast’ app is available for free download from Google Play and Apple stores.
- The app features more than 200 KZN South Coast tourism products categorised according to ‘See & Do’, ‘Shop’, ‘Eat’, ‘Sleep’ and ‘Must See Attractions’ providing visitors with all the necessary tourism information.
- Navigation is made simple with the app as the South Coast region is divided into geographic areas with the available tourism products listed per area.
- The app uses geo location and GPS so visitors can easily find their preferred tourism product or locate various sites within KZN South Coast with ease.
- Using the geo location, the app will immediately identify tourism products in the immediate vicinity for enhanced tourism offerings.
Alongside the many benefits for local residents and holidaymakers, the ‘Explore KZN South Coast’ app also provides local tourism establishments with a far-reaching marketing platform that will drive business. Ugu South Coast Tourism offers a two-tiered membership package, both of which offer full member accreditation, business development and support as well as marketing exposure. For those who opt for the Classic Membership package, there is further exposure through listing on the app destination site.
The ‘Explore KZN South Coast’ app has everything you need to know about the region, so don’t miss out on any of the action, download the app at no cost today! For more information visit www.visitkznsouthcoast.co.za, the ‘South Coast Tourism’ Facebook page, follow @infosouthcoast on Twitter using the #travelsouthcoast #tourismsouthcoast #kznsouthcoast handles.