Bio-clinical skincare brand Esse announces the launch of the world’s first treatment foundation containing prebiotic and probiotic actives in a highly advanced organic formula designed to support the skin microbiome.
This foundation boasts the Esse signature Level 3 BIOME+ technology to hydrate, protect and repair the skin while providing natural, buildable coverage for improved skin tone and even complexion. Available in ten shades, this is a must-have for those looking for the protective and hydrating benefits of skincare in a pigmented, wearable formula.
Fresh from the Esse labs, the foundation contains a powerhouse of ingredients: 1 million tyndallised probiotic bacteria per ml, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin C and Baobab Fruit Extract which shifts the skin microbiome; strengthens barrier function and provides antioxidant protection.
The pigment is blended using plant-wax-coated natural iron oxides and titanium oxide thus limiting the skin’s exposure to chemicals. The Esse Foundation offers reef-friendly SPF30 for protection against daily UV damage and is lightweight to ensure a buildable application and natural finish; perfect for adding a healthy flush of colour to the complexion.
The benefits of wearing Esse foundation include:
– Skin protection, repair, and hydration.
– Natural, buildable coverage for improved skin tone and even complexion.
– Reef-friendly SPF30 UV protection.
– A shift in skin microbiome for strengthened barrier function and antioxidant protection.
– Pigmentation blended with plant-wax-coated natural iron oxides and titanium oxide to limit chemical exposure.
Why is Esse different?
Modern living is taking it out of us, and it shows in our skin. Antibiotics, disinfectants, chemical-based cosmetics and pollutants are stripping our skin of their natural microbes leading to premature aging and reduced skin health. Esse seeks to rewild the skin by creating an environment that allows your natural microbial diversity to return. To do this, we use pre- and probiotic actives in highly advanced organic formulas specifically designed to support your skin microbiome.
But more than this, Esse is committed to providing skincare that is ethical and sustainable for the environment and for the people using it. Simply because it’s the right thing to do. When using Esse Foundation, you have peace of mind knowing it is:
– Certified organic by EcoCert.
– It is ‘no harm’ with accreditation from PETA and Beauty Without Cruelty.
– It is certified by the Vegan Society.
– It is plastic- and carbon-neutral.